TRANSLATE IN LANGUAGE YOU KNOW

Upcycle Wall Clock



Aahhha, here I am again with another DIY post.

This time after a long break Pheww... I apologize to my readers for this long wait.

This DIY tutorial is somewhat similar to the earlier post of DIY toilet paper roll snowflakes which I had posted last winter. I got amazing feedback and messages from your DIY pictures and messages, I am happy you not only tried it out but also shared your work and art with me. 


Let's begin with this simple upcycle DIY too.

Materials required 
- Wall clock 
- Toilet paper rolls OR kitchen towel rolls
- Ruler to mark
- Pencil
- Scissor
- Glue gun OR regular school glue OR craft glue OR fevicol OR ( whatever is locally available used in sticking thick paper )
- Nails OR office pins

Process
The Process is similar to the earlier DIY toilet paper roll snowflakes , here we have an additional item a plain or old or simple wall clock which we are going to upcycle and give it a new look.

Here I am taking a simple and basic style Ikea wall clock and upcycling it with these toilet paper rolls. You can take any wall clock you have on hand or even create one of your own as nowadays you get the clock mechanism easily in many craft stores.

Pattern / Design
The pattern which I am creating is a leaf pattern and assemble, glue and create as many individual pieces of leaves as required to go around the clock and keep ready. Once you are done filling the entire outer rim of the clock stick these together and simultaneously glue it with the clock too. Glue gun works best for this craft, so I insist if you are a frequent crafter / DIYer like me invest in a good quality of glue gun. 

After assembly and sticking all in place the individual leaves take the shape of a flower when stuck around the wall clock.

Instead of the leaf pattern you may choose any different design or pattern that you like or create your own.

Decorate
Once ready, assembled and glued this clock is ready to be decorated. I am posting this before doing so. 

How to decorate this is a vast topic. It is the widest imagination as it could be. Nowadays with almost inumerable options you have a wider choice to do so and take it to another level and upcycle it. 
Spray paint...
Glitter...
Washi tape... 
are just a few options to name...



Why always have a simple boring wall clock. You can make this Upcycled wall clock and display it in any room with funky and sparkly colors and glam it up. 

I am planning to spray it Golden and display this Upcycled toilet paper roll Wall Clock in my living room.


Do try out this easy DIY and comment or message me with pictures. I enjoy reading your comments and seeing these DIY's come to life and your unique creations.
___________________________________________

Check out these easy DIY's : 


No comments:

CONTACT PAGE

Name

Email *

Message *